Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Foggy Mountain Lodge Wedding | Robby + Katy...

When I walked in the room where Katy was getting dressed, I felt like I was seeing a real life princess sitting before me.  More than her outward beauty though is her graciousness and kindness to everyone around her.  And she found her prince who is so loving to her.  They had their ceremony at Foggy Mountain Lodge nestled in the Laurel Highlands and they couldn't have had a more perfect day to say "I do."  Robby and Katy, it was a true honor for us to share this special day with you and we wish you all the happiness as you are living out your happily ever after.

































































Details and preparations ~

























The ceremony ~






















Family and friends ~



































The reception ~







































































No comments:

Post a Comment