Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Wedding at the Hayloft in Rockwood, Pennsylvania ~ Mike and Lori (First Preview)

This past Sunday, Troy and I had the privilege of photographing the wedding of one of my very good friends from high school.  Lori and Mike were married at the beautiful Hayloft in Rockwood, Pennsylvania on a beautiful sunny afternoon.















 Their wedding ceremony was beautiful and had so many special parts included.








I had never seen the rope tying ceremony but it was a beautiful representation of the verses in Ecclesiastes 4:12 about a cord of three strands is not easily broken.





Some of the details of the day...











Mike and Lori's first dance...



Lori and her new stepdaughter, Beth.






 Lori and her dad danced to the song "I loved her first."


 Then they invited Mike to join them with his daughter Beth.  I know watching them brought tears to my eyes.  What a special memory that will always be for them all!





Mike dancing with his mom...



Thank you Mike and Lori for allowing us to share in your special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment