black and white collage
I loved getting to take Aspen's Senior pictures. Her mom was a very good friend to me as I was growing up and taking pictures of Aspen at her family's farm reminded me of so many good memories. Aspen is such a beautiful county girl who is as pretty inside as she is outside. It was fun getting to see some of her special "spots" and to capture her love of her home and animals.
For fun, I asked her to tell me ten things about herself so I could get to know her better...
1) God, my animals, and my family are pretty much the three most important things in my life.
2) I want to go to Pensacola Christian Collage and become a nurse that helps deliver babies.
3) I am all country girl! I like to look pretty, but I love getting muddy and having adventures.
4) I love to meet new people.
5) Once people get to know me, they have no idea why they thought that I was quiet(:
6) I love to exercise. Zumba and running are my favorite!
7) My favorite things to eat are BBQ ribs and pomegranates.
8) I love to rescue animals and nurse them back to health.
9) I love to laugh and have a good time!
10) I am super duper excited that you are doing these pictures for me! I love the pics that you have posted on fb, and I think it's going to be great! I think that you will do the best at capturing me for me(: Thank you!
- Aspen Leigh
Aspen ~ I enjoyed taking your pictures of this special time in your life and loved finally getting to meet you! I wish you all the very best as you are moving into the next part of your life.
Jeremiah 29:11 ~
For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord.
Plans to prosper you and not to harm you.
Plans to give you hope and a future.