Wednesday, January 2, 2013

My daughter ~ Katy

Today was just a beautiful day with the sun shining so brightly on the snow.
Katy agreed to let me take a few pictures of her for fun.

Often I get so busy taking pictures for other people, that I don't take the time to take of my own kids like I used to.











This old camera was my grandfather's and this summer he gave it to me.  It is a very special gift because it was his and because of my love of photography.

If I have ever taken your pictures before and especially if you have children, you know that Katy is often my helper when I have a photo session.  She loves helping me and loves taking pictures herself, so these pictures just seemed fitting to me.










Love snow.  Love pictures.  And love my daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment