Friday, June 15, 2012

New Camera practice...

I got a new camera and so I have been trying it out.  Today, our family made hay and while we were unloading the hay wagons, I couldn't help but notice how beautiful it was there ~ so after supper, the kids and I went back up to take some pictures...

I love these three kids!!


Davey and his cowboy hat with snapping turtle claws:)


I forgot about the old dump truck being up here - perfect for pictures.


And this is a junk pile along the way, but I thought the bright colors would work great as a backdrop.








I love taking pictures and I love having time preserved by taking snapshots of time in my kids lives.  Looking back on photos of when the kids were little is something we all love.  Everytime we dig out those old photo albums, I am so thankful for making an effort to stop time in a photo.  The memories are priceless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment